Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics - Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We have an immediate need for a Warehouse Coordinator to join our Adelaide Operations team to help us get more gear to more sites.
We have a supportive, collaborative culture with a focus on learning, office dogs and Friday wind downs. Come and join the team!
MaxMine is a flagship automated business improvement product which performs advanced analytics and data science on operational data to deliver significant cost savings and productivity gains to global miners. We do this right across the technology chain, from installed hardware, cloud platform and results delivery direct to the client’s operations.
- Customer – We play the long game, as one team
- Impact – We move the needle for our customers, people & environment
- Ubuntu – We believe ‘I am because we are’
- Finishing – We celebrate when things are done
- Excellence – We take pride in our work. Quality output with a sense of urgency
- Playful spirit – We have a good laugh
We work within a modern business platform utilising cloud based services. We support your career goals through regular 1-1s, skills development plans and informal peer driven learning. This position supports flexible work arrangements.
As a growing scale up, you will be exposed to and learn about many aspects of the business outside of your direct role.
- You love working in a supportive and goal driven team to achieve your full potential
- You have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working with internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have an open mind and enjoy learning new skills and challenging yourself to continuously grow and improve
- You have a self-starter personality; you don’t like leaving issues unresolved and will take initiative
- You are flexible to change; you thrive in a shifting environment
- You are able to work independently, but not afraid to ask questions and seek clarity when necessary
- You think critically and enjoy problem solving
- You may enjoy tinkering with projects in the workplace or at home.
This is no ordinary Warehouse Coordinator role. Along with the below list of responsibilities, you will have the opportunity to influence and improve our systems and processes, directly impacting your day to day work and the success of the Operations team.
- Management of end-to-end inventory (inwards goods inspection, receipt into Inventory Management System & stores, conducting stocktakes, completing inventory reports)
- Order management (placing orders, tracking outstanding and partial shipments)
- Building relationships with suppliers
- Work order fulfillment (pick & pack, issue goods from Inventory Management System)
- Preparing pallets for freight
- Managing freight bookings, including handling of international shipments
- Involvement in Process Development with the existing or new Inventory Management System
- Providing regular progress updates to the project team.
- Assembly of simple mechanical sub-assemblies, such as fasteners, brackets & antennas.
- Due to the nature of the business and team, there is significant scope for getting involved with the hardware technology for the right candidate
We are seeking candidates who have:
- 2+ years of experience working with warehousing or inventory management
- Familiarity with product class systems (KANBAN, MOQ, EOQ, minimum stock holding)
- Prior experience with MRP / ERP beneficial
- Ability to plan process development and project delivery
- PC literacy (Windows, Office programs especially spreadsheet software, cloud applications)
- Experience with related technology (barcode scanners, labelling)
- Mechanical aptitude or familiarity with mechanical and electronic components beneficial
- Are able to undertake an appropriate pre-employment medical